Regular/Senior Python Developer
Full-time (6 000 - 10 000PLN, B2B)
Xchanger develops a unique aggregation platform for foreign exchange and currency exchange operators around the world. Using the platform and created API, our clients develop their own applications by offering their existing users additional products and services that reduce time and reduce the cost of currency transactions. Our clients include international business and information portals, e-commerce websites and banks.
The following advertisement is an opportunity for an experienced developer to work on an innovative product developed in Python technology. You will develop a unique aggregation platform for operators of international currency transfers and currency exchange transactions around the world.
The stand is characterized by high autonomy and work on the agreed product development plan. You will be actively involved in technical discussions with the team, providing new ideas and using technical skills to solve problems.
What can you expect?
- co-creating and developing a scalable platform in the area of currency exchange and international transfers and international currency exchange
- creating and developing APIs for clients and partners cooperating with Xchanger
- developing existing software
- the ability to program in Python in 2.x and 3.x versions (preferred 3.x)
- knowledge of issues related to databases (construction of SQL queries, connection with the Python application)
- experience in designing and developing the REST API
- ability to maintain the code in accordance with the standards in force in the company
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- minimum 2 years of experience in commercial projects
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities for development and work with the latest technologies
- Mac + additional monitor
- A challenging job among young and creative people
- big advantage will be knowledge of the system for deployment automation, scaling and management of container applications – Kubernetes
- experience in working with Django and Flask frameworks or the asyncio library
- experience in building a scalable infrastructure based on the Google Cloud Platform
- ability to work in a team with an emphasis on developing relationships in a team
- good command of English in speech and writing – we work with partners and clients around the world